During the Open Access Week the TU Berlin OA-team will focus on Open Access self-archiving. Our aim: Self-archive as many publications as possible!
Please send us a list of the publications you want to self-archive. We will post updates on the progress on our website and Twitter throughout the week.
What we need from TU Berlin scholars:
- a list of your publications with a DOI or a link to your ORCiD-profil,
- the signed Deposit License (the form will be prepared by the OA-team),
- if applicable, manuscript versions of your publications (on enquiry).
What we do for TU Berlin scholars:
- check legal requirements regarding self-archiving,
- if necessary, contact publishers to obtain permissions,
- prepare files,
- submission to the institutional repository of TU Berlin, DepositOnce