Open Access Week

October 23 - 29, 2023 | Everywhere

organising a two day seminar / conference at Hyderabad, India

helo friends
I am seriously thinking to organise a two day seminar / conference on OPEN ACCESS during the OPEN ACCESS WEEK, 18-24 October 2010.

I appreciate, if friends and members of this ning suggest me what could become part of this program. who can be invited and who are experts in the areas relating to OPEN ACCESS.

Can I get some funding for organizing this program at Hyderabad? I will appreciate, if professional friends can advise or suggest,
with best wishes

LAXMAN RAO

Views: 1259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.
option binaire
comparatif brokers

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you
option binaire avis
guide brokers

RSS

Organized by:

in partnership with our
Advisory Committee

Twitter Feed

All content subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License unless specified differently by poster.   Created by Nick Shockey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service