Open Access Week

October 23 - 29, 2023 | Everywhere

Save this space!

Please join us November 15 for a review of Open Access Week 2011. Participants worldwide will come together for an online discussion to share successes, challenges, and great ideas taken from this year's celebration.  

Tuesday, November 15, 2011
1:00 – 2:00PM Eastern
Registration is free, but required. RSVP by November 14.

Open Access Week, a global event just concluding its fifth year, is an opportunity for the academic and research community to learn about the potential benefits of Open Access to research and scholarship, to share ideas with colleagues, and to inspire wider participation in establishing Open Access as a new norm in scholarship and research. Universities, colleges, research institutes, funding agencies, libraries, and think tanks have used Open Access Week as a platform to host faculty votes on campus open-access policies, to issue reports on the societal and economic benefits of Open Access, to commit new funds in support of open-access publication, and more.

Register to participate and learn more about what you can do at openaccessweek.org.  

Views: 2146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I won't miss the 2012 event this time, see you soon:)                                                              

-----

option binaire

I already missed this great meeting.

Update me next time.

Thank you. Options binaires

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.
les options binaires
comparatif brokers

RSS

Organized by:

in partnership with our
Advisory Committee

Twitter Feed

All content subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License unless specified differently by poster.   Created by Nick Shockey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service