Open Access Week

October 23 - 29, 2023 | Everywhere

All Discussions Tagged 'access' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Webinar: Inside the Editors' Office: Launching a Sustainable Open Access Journal

As part of OA Week 2014, the Scholastica team hosted a recorded panel discussion entitled- Inside the Editors’ Office: Launching a Sustaina…

Started by Danielle Padula

0 Oct 25, 2014

UC Press Launching New OA Journal Publishing Model

I recently interviewed Neil Christensen, director of digital development at the University of California Press, about an open access publis…

0 Oct 15, 2014

New open access guide to launching an OA Journal

The Scholastica team would like to share an open access ebook we created in response to inquiries we've received about how to launch an OA…

0 Oct 3, 2014

Wikipedia article on Open Access Week

Hello everyone, I just started http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Access_Week and invite you all to help improve and enrich it.  In case of…

Started by Daniel Mietchen

2 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Vantharith Oum

Raincoat Science: 43 More Open Access Haikus

I've often reflected that OA is closer to raincoat science than rocket science. The essential message is super-simple:It's the online ageYo…

Started by Stevan Harnad

1 Jul 8, 2013

Open Access: OA Content but Indexable? A Chicken and Egg Problem.

We're all excited about Open Access – knowledge that is freely available is an amazing goal, and the internet lets us share research across…

Started by Rob Walsh

2 Jul 8, 2013

OA Mandate Adoption Challenge for Institutions and Funders

University of Southampton/EPrints is launching a week-long Open Access Mandate Adoption Challenge for OA Week. Representatives of universit…

Started by Stevan Harnad

8 Jul 8, 2013

Blog: Scholarly Open Access

I invite everyone to have a look at my blog, Scholarly Open Access. The open access publishing model is great, but as always, there are peo…

Started by Jeffrey Beall

2 Jul 8, 2013

Open Access at Wikimedia

There are several ways in which the OA and Wikimedia communities could interact. Let me just give seven: Improving Wikipedia articles rela…

Started by Daniel Mietchen

1 Jul 8, 2013

RSS

Organized by:

in partnership with our
Advisory Committee

Twitter Feed

All content subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License unless specified differently by poster.   Created by Nick Shockey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service