Open Access Week

October 23 - 29, 2023 | Everywhere

Uncategorized (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Information Servcies through OA

Started by Lal Bahadur Chouhan

2 Jul 8, 2013

Getting our message as wide as possible

If academics talk only to academics then we don't get the message out as wide as we should. I have been trying to list groups outside acade…

Started by Peter Murray-Rust

3 Jul 8, 2013

computing

please, help me comprehend what the following are as far as compting is concerned :Gentleware Software,CASE tool. Community or Open Source…

Started by NAWERA .W. EDGAR

2 Jul 8, 2013

Berlin 8 open access conference-china

is anybody going to attend berlin 8 conference on open access in China -beijing?

Started by sawsan habre

31 Jul 8, 2013

Blog: Scholarly Open Access

I invite everyone to have a look at my blog, Scholarly Open Access. The open access publishing model is great, but as always, there are peo…

Started by Jeffrey Beall

2 Jul 8, 2013

Open Access at Wikimedia

There are several ways in which the OA and Wikimedia communities could interact. Let me just give seven: Improving Wikipedia articles rela…

Started by Daniel Mietchen

1 Jul 8, 2013

open access

The JKUAT library is planning a series of activities geared towards creating sensitization and awareness of the open access movement and…

Started by Miriam W. Ndungu

2 Jul 8, 2013

OA Publishing and OA Archiving

In the preliminary program of Open Access for Earth scientists which will be held in Brest (France), I see the following: "What is OPEN A…

Started by Hélène Bosc

5 Jul 8, 2013

Editor Review vs. Peer Review

We publish a couple of different academic journals, one of which is not peer reviewed, it is subscription based and editor reviewed. I have…

Started by Rebecca Hart

1 Jul 8, 2013

Come see (and join) the discussion of the OA Advantage in the Chronicle of Higher Education

Come see and join the discussion of the OA Advantage in the Chronicle of Higher Education:http://chronicle.com/blogs/wiredcampus/is-there-a

Started by Stevan Harnad

11 Jul 8, 2013

RSS

Organized by:

in partnership with our
Advisory Committee

Twitter Feed

All content subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License unless specified differently by poster.   Created by Nick Shockey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service