Open Access Week

October 23 - 29, 2023 | Everywhere

Sample Title (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Access For The Research Excellence

OA plays a notable importance to the researchers for the future prosperity of the Nation. Tanzania and other countries have to support OA b…

Started by Mwangomola Anosisye

0 Oct 18, 2017

“OPEN IN ORDER TO PROMOTE RESEARCH, KNOWLEDGE AND INNOVATION”

Open access campaign we invite the opinion, discussion about the them . your opinion and contribution is of value to us and will lead to th…

Started by Kiuye Shemakame

0 Oct 8, 2017

Beautiful Website Templates Designed for Scholarly Journals Are On the Way

Scholastica is looking for beta users for new OA journal website templates we're rolling out in the coming months. You choose the images, c…

Started by Danielle Padula

0 Oct 27, 2016

Seeking beta users for Scholastica OA journal website templates

Scholastica is looking for beta users for new OA journal website templates we're rolling out in the coming months. You choose the images, c…

Started by Danielle Padula

0 Oct 27, 2016

Add an event to OA Week Google Map

Hello everyone!I have a quick question about events on Open Access Week Google Map. Will my event be marked on the map automatically? Or ca…

Started by Borut Kirar

0 Oct 23, 2016

Planeta.com Questions

Writing about Open Access Week for my website and issuing the following questions: What are some examples of explaining ‘open access’ in a…

Started by Ron Mader

0 Oct 22, 2016

French language promotional material?

Hi! I was wondering if there will be French material available for download in the international section? Even a French logo would be great…

Started by Jeanette Hatherill

15 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Madeleine Proulx

Quality of Open Access Literature

What is your comment on open access literature, that is the quality and relevance

Started by BUSE Library

0 Oct 17, 2016

Sort Events by Remote Options

Is there a way to select an option that only shows events that can be attended remotely (like webinars, webcasts, etc)? Thanks!

Started by Suzanne Wakim

0 Oct 16, 2016

How to establish open access journal for scientific purposes which will be available with Impact factor

I am from Uzbekistan, As it is vivid in Central Asian region , there is not sufficient amount of Open Access journals. On this basis, I wou…

Started by Sobirov Bobur

1 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Peaches Udoma

RSS

Organized by:

in partnership with our
Advisory Committee

Twitter Feed

All content subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License unless specified differently by poster.   Created by Nick Shockey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service